The perfect family get-together…
Explore Harlaxton Manor this Christmas as we open our doors for the last time this year. Look forward to some time together with family and friends and discover Harlaxton Manor’s festively decorated state rooms, with beautifully decorated Christmas trees in each room. Learn the history of the Manor and be entertained by our joyous singers and pianist.
As part of the festive open house, if you have made the nice list this year, Father Christmas and his festive helpers will be making appearances throughout the day in Santa’s Grotto. Spot our naughty elves hidden around the Manor!
This Christmas the Manor will be serving a range of festive food and drinks which can be purchased during your visit. Including mince pies, Christmas cake, pulled pork rolls, vegan and gluten free alternatives will be available. Very excitingly this year, we will be selling American Festive Candy!
Set in the heart of the Lincolnshire countryside, the Manor boasts some of the most impressive views across the Vale of Belvoir. The spectacular theme continues inside the Manor as visitors can discover the charms of its 19th Century Conservatory, Great Hall and Gold Room, along with other state rooms that look over the 300 acre estate.
The Manor will be open from 10am – 5pm with last entry being 4pm, please see below for more information on entry times.
- Visitors should be aware that the building has limited accessibility due to its age and nature.
- Complimentary onsite carparking
- There is disabled parking available
- Due to the nature of the building, we can only support or guide dogs
- Family tickets are available to be purchased for up to 2 adults and 3 children
- A child ticket is valid for those between the age of 2 – 16 years of age
- Children under the age of 2, we welcome in for free. Please tick the box for children under 2 so we can give the heads up to Santa!
- Concession prices are valid for Students (with a valid ID card) and visitors over the age of 65.
- Morning tickets are valid from 10am- 1:30pm (arrive anytime between these times, but we kindly ask you have left the Manor by 1:30pm)
- Afternoon tickets 1:30pm- 5pm (arriving anytime between these times, last entry is 4pm)
- Tickets for this event can be purchased in advance by clicking the button below or on the day when arriving (subject to availability)
- You will be sent an email confirming your booking. Please be aware your ticket may end up in your junk folder. Alternatively if you do not receive confirmation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- On arrival, please state your name of booking, the Events desk will confirm your booking for entry
Visiting Father Christmas:
- There are no time slots for Father Christmas, he will be away from his Grotto between 1pm- 2pm each day and then again at 4pm. A small treat will be given to the children 0-16 years old only. Please use either your morning or afternoon ticket to see Father Christmas, there are no set times for this.
- Adult £18
- Child (2-16) £10
- Concession (65 over older )£12
- Family – 2 adults and 3 children under 16 – £45
- Under 2’s free of charge
Any questions can be emailed to email@example.com