Harlaxton Christmas by Nightfall
Explore Harlaxton Manor this Christmas as we open our doors for the first time in the evening.
Look forward to some time together with family and friends and discover Harlaxton Manor’s festively decorated state rooms, with beautifully decorated Christmas trees in each room. Learn the history of the Manor and be entertained by our joyous singers and pianist.
This Christmas the Manor will be serving a range of festive food and drinks which can be purchased during your visit. Including mince pies, Christmas cake, pulled pork rolls, vegan and gluten free alternatives will be available. Very excitingly this year, we will be selling American Festive Candy!
Set in the heart of the Lincolnshire countryside, the Manor boasts some of the most impressive views across the Vale of Belvoir. The spectacular theme continues inside the Manor as visitors can discover the charms of its 19th Century Conservatory, Great Hall and Gold Room, along with other state rooms that look over the 300 acre estate.
The Manor will be open from 4pm-9pm with last entry being 8pm, please see below for more information on entry times.
- Visitors should be aware that the building has limited accessibility due to its age and nature.
- Complimentary onsite carparking
- There is disabled parking available
- Due to the nature of the building, we can only support or guide dogs
- Family tickets are available to be purchased for up to 2 adults and 3 children
- A child ticket is valid for those between the age of 2 – 16 years of age
- Children under the age of 2, we welcome in for free. Please tick the box for children under 2
- Concession prices are valid for Students (with a valid ID card) and visitors over the age of 65.
- Ticket times
- 4:00pm- 6:30pm (arrive anytime between these times, but we kindly ask you have left the Manor by 6:30pm)
- 6:30pm- 9pm (arriving anytime between these times, but we kindly ask you have left the Manor by 8:00pm)
- Tickets for this event can be purchased in advance by clicking the button below or on the day when arriving (subject to availability)
- You will be sent an email confirming your booking. Please be aware your ticket may end up in your junk folder. Alternatively if you do not receive confirmation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- On arrival, please state your name of booking, the Events desk will confirm your booking for entry
Visiting Father Christmas:
- Father Christmas will be back at the North pole this evening, if you would like to visit Father Christmas please see our alternative dates.
- Adult £18
- Child (2-16) £10
- Concession (65 over older )£12
- Family – 2 adults and 3 children under 16 – £45
- Under 2’s free of charge
- Children 2- 16 years old
Any questions can be emailed to email@example.com