Dates to be confirmed end of April
Join us this May to discover our beautiful Bluebell Woodland walk. You’ll be able to explore our famous Bluebell Walk, when our woodland becomes a sea of purple as thousands of bluebells bloom beneath the trees. The woodland walks is approximately an 45 minute walk but there is also a shorter walk too. Everyone is welcome including four legged friends, we just ask to keep dogs on leads. We will having yummy refreshments as an optional purchase.
Can you turn up and buy them on the day?
Yes all tickets to be purchased on the day at the ticket desk – we will confirm dates by end of April
Tickets and refunds
- Tickets are to be bought on the day via cash or card
- The manor team will endeavour to keep the walk open if weather isn’t ideal, however if the ground is too wet and is deemed unsafe, we can cancel the event on the morning. If the event is cancelled, we will post on our social media and website.
How much are they and why are you charging?
- Adult £5
- Child £2.50
- Family ticket £13
Family tickets are available to be purchased for up to 2 adults and 3 children
A child ticket is valid for those between the age of 2 – 16 years of age
Children under the age of 2, we welcome in for free.
Where are they?
- You can access the bluebell walk by the main manor drive. There will be signage that directs pedestrians to the walk and cars to the car park. The walk starts by our carriage house.
- Complimentary onsite carparking
- Unfortunately, our woods are not very accessible for wheelchair use. Please let one of our team aware of any specific needs on arrival and we will do our best to support you.
- We will have optional refreshments at the Bluebells to purchased. Including hot and cold drinks, cakes, savoury snacks with Gluten free and Vegan options available.
Are dogs allowed?
- Dog are allowed in the blue bell walk but please keep them on leads.
Litter and dog waste
- We have a variety of bins situated by the carriage house. We also have a selection of dog waste bins on the drive up to the manor. We kindly ask all guests to be conscious of their waste and keep our site clean for everyone.
If you would like to talk to our team you can email email@example.com